2020 LORI Learning Grants Application, Evaluation and Reports
Applications for the 2020 LORI Grant Program are available in the following categories:
- LORI Learning Grants: grants from $1,000 to $2,000 for
- Summer Learning
- Connected Learning
- Total Funding Available: $20,000
All grant proposals must support the goals of the 2018-2022 OLIS Five Year State Plan for the expenditure of LSTA funds, as outlined in the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Application period opens: October 15, 2019
- Applications due to OLIS: January 13, 2020
- Award announcement: Week of February 10, 2020
- Projects may begin once grant agreements are entered but no later than June 1, 2020.
- Grant conclusion: August 31, 2020
- Deadline for final grant report: September 30, 2020
- LORI Learning Grant Workshop: October 7, 2020, 1:00-4:00 pm, Cranston Public Library.
- Three additional workshops have been scheduled to assist with developing a grant project and completing the grant application.
If youth services staff are unable to attend a workshop, please contact either Danielle Margarida or Donna DiMichele before December 20 to schedule a time to discuss the grant application.
- LORI Learning Grants (Grants from $1,000-$2,000)
If you have questions about the LORI Grant Program, please contact LORI Grant Program Coordinator Donna DiMichele or Youth Services Coordinator Danielle Margarida.
Past LORI Grant Awards
The LORI Grant Program, an LSTA subgrant program, is funded through the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services under its Grants to States Program supported by the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).