Digital Inclusion Week
Digital Inclusion Week is a nationawide event to share efforts in local communities on the topics of digital equity and digital inclusion. Digital Inclusion Week is sponsored by the National Digital Inclusion Alliance.
For Digital Inclusion week 2018, OLIS is highlighting some of the services RI libraries offer year-round to help their communities access the internet, devices and digital literacy training & instruction.
- Join us for a Technology in Libraries Showcase, May 9, 2018 from 4-6pm at the Warwick Public Library
- Check out digital literacy and technology trainings, classes and sessions happening during Digital Inclusion Week in the DIW2018 Calendar
- Explore the results from the annual Technology Scan to learn more about the specific technology and services and equipment our libraries offer, including device lending, mobile hotspots and makerspaces.
- Follow us @olisri on Twitter and Facebook to hear about Digital Inclusion Week 2018, using the hashtags #digitalinclusion #DIW2018 and #digitalequityis______ or share your own stories about digital inclusion in your library.
- Visit our Digital Equity and Inclusion page to find resources about starting a mobile hotspot program at your library or connecting your community to low cost internet services through Everyone On.