Affordable Care Act (ACA): Resources
- Enroll America provides comprehensive ACA resources for organizations of all kinds. Their Best Practices Institute features a range of content, including issue briefs and webinars, for those interested in resources regarding ACA implementation at both the national and state level.
- In the Loop “is an online community where people who are engaged in helping individuals enroll in health insurance can interact with others doing similar work.” Resources are available for all, and those who are signed-up as members can engage in various enrollment-specific communication threads with others providing application and enrollment support in their communities.
FAQ about AHA
- How to Explain the Library's Role in ACA Support
- Libraries and the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Sign up to receive updates from Webjunction, including details about webinars and new additions to the resources made available through WebJunction.
- Supporting Library Capacity to Respond to Patron Health Information Requests
- Health Happens in Libraries: Supporting Patron Information Needs - Webinar Archive (Nov. 26, 2013)
Library representatives talk about the types of information requests they have received in the first several weeks of open enrollment for the Affordable Care Act, and what they have learned in responding.
ZeroDivide has partnered with OCLC on a national project to improve public library eHealth services and prepare library staff to provide patrons with information and assistance related to the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
American Library Association