If you would like to receive email notices about consumer health resources and other health resources for libraries, sign up for ACAemail@example.com
Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
A federal government website managed by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and includes resources in many other languages.
Find answers to questions such as:
- What is the Health Insurance Marketplace?
- What if I have job-based insurance?
- How can I get coverage at lower costs?
- What do small businesses need to know?
- What if I’m self-employed?
- How does the health care law protect me?
- Health Insurance Marketplace
American Library Association
Additional health care resources including Consumer Health Complete in Ebsco are available on AskRI.org