LORI Resource Sharing Working Group
Charge of the Working Group
- To encourage interlibrary loan among all LORI libraries.
- To facilitate the improvement of interlibrary loan services among all LORI libraries.
- To update the ILL Code and create a manual which will be used as a basis for future training.
- To identify training needs (through surveys etc...), collate deficiencies in ILL procedures and organize meetings and/or workshops on ILL procedures.
- To act in an advisory capacity to OLIS on ILL policies and procedures.
About the Working Group