What Can Be Sent in Delivery
Library materials sent through the courier include but are not limited to
books, photocopies, flyers, films and other non-print items, boxes of books and other library items.
Cartons may be used for bulk shipments to the same destination. All addresses on cartons used for previous shipments must be blocked out. Cartons, boxes, and other containers must be sealed and clearly marked with the proper 3-letter code.
Library Materials NOT to be Sent Through the Courier
- non-ILL items meant for the Delivery on Demand (DOD) libraries
- oversized/heavy packages - individual packages may not be more than 50 lbs. In weight and not exceed more than 60" in length, plus width, plus height.
- fragile/breakable items
- equipment (with the exception of Talking Books machines returning to DSL)
- cash, checks, money orders
- materials of a rare or irreplaceable nature